Monday, August 10, 2009

Award Ceremony

Yay! My first award! My first thought when I got the One Lovely Blog award was, "Somebody actually reads this blog?" Actually, 3 people do, and they all like it!

Many thanks to Kelli, Mad Hatter and Scrambled Egg for my Lovely Blog award.

So the deal is it is a bit like a chain letter. I must pass this award on to other blogs, following these instructions:

Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Ok, maybe not 15, but here's some lovely and/or newly discovered blogs:

TeeJay at Inconceivable!
Gracie at Gracie in Brooklyn
Hope at Hope in Virginia
Jill at Redefining the Birds and Bees
Gabby at Adventures in Glass

Everyone else that I would nominate for this has already gotten it recently, so I'll stay with my short list.

But know that I think all the blogs I ready by all of the strong, resilient women and men facing IF are lovely!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Pie! Hope you add me to the list of the three people who like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Pie! Funny, I am still surprised every time I get a comment that someone read my blog! Nice way to start my day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, thanks Pie, that was very sweet of you! =)

    ReplyDelete