Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yes, I'm still here!

I know, I know, I've been MIA.

It's actually been sorta nice. I've been living life, getting ready for the holidays, working out, seeing friends, spending QT with Mr. P and the Umps. I have been kinda keeping up with y'all, but not as obsessively as I was a few months back. I'm trying to lose the obsessive IF behaviors I seemed to acquire over the last year. And so far, so good.

But, just as my zen state takes hold, the roller coaster is beginning its tick-tick-tick up the first big hill. IVF #4 is underway. Well, sort of. Not on any meds yet, but this new protocol (estrogen priming) has me testing for LH in this cycle, the pre-stim cycle. I'm on CD 13 today, and had a very faint test line yesterday, so maybe a positive today. Or from Santa on Xmas Day. As of now, it looks like I'll be at the far-away clinic for monitoring and ER in mid- to late-January.

I wish everyone a Merry Christmas, a Happy Holiday, or a Nice Day, depending on your proclivities. Enjoy all the blessings you find in your life right now, and I hope all the blessings you wish for come to you quickly.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Holidays! I'm doing the same thing - taking a step back and trying to not obsess as much. good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pie,

    So glad to hear from you. I wish you all the best on your new cycle. Here's to lots and lots of healthy, happy eggs and BFP!

    ReplyDelete