Monday, March 19, 2012

Booked

We are booked.

OMG, we are booked.

Mark your calendars now, because on June 22, I will be at the far away clinic doing a FET.

OMG.

I chose the earlier date because after talking it out with Mr. P, we decided it might be easier not to disrupt the Critter's schedule/life, and have him stay home with her. My mom agreed to come out for the transfer, and hang around with me while on my day and a half of bedrest. But my mom could only do it if it was the June date, not the July one. Fine, date chosen.

Mr. P immediately looked up the due date, and then the corresponding astrological sign. Not that either of us really believe in any of that, but we checked last time, so we checked again. Pisces. I have to say, I don't know many Pisces. Or any. Not that the Critter is anything like her Capricorn description. Yet. (And yes, I am in total fantasy land that this will certainly work. Go with it, I'm sure reality and panic will set in soon.)

So this means depot loopyron starts next week! OMG. I haven't injected myself with anything in a very long time, and my first shot back will be the evil DL in the ass. Right back on the wagon, I guess.

I can't believe it. I feel nervous, excited, and very weird to be back in the trenches again. Wow, we are really doing this.

11 comments:

  1. You are sooooooooooo lucky, I'm jealous! Oh how I wish we had even 1 frosty! Excited for you... come on #2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right!! Here you go - June will be here before you know it!

    Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! A date for transfer! So exciting! And yes, I say go positive right from the beginning!! Good luck with the shots. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting to have a plan AND a date!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having that date makes it so real! Wishing you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So exciting! It's awesome that you have icicles waiting for you to use, and I hope thatthe first shot in the rear isnt too awful. I found it amazing how much I forgot about shot administration, but also amazing how quickly it comes back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. June will be here before you know it!

    I'm a Pisces and I turned out ok :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, that is great! I'm so excited to hear how it all turns out. Maybe a little baby sister or brother for the Critter! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How exciting!

    My wedding anniversary is the 22nd.. and I am a Pisces. So I am thinking those are both really good signs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So exciting to start the "adventure" all over again. Hoping for the same perfect result this go-around. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete