Thursday, March 8, 2012

sick again

Ugh, the plague keeps following me around. I was better from the blech of a few weeks back, and then just got whammed this week by a nasty head cold.

Today I sound like...well nothing but a squeak because my voice is just about gone. Lovely.

The Critter again seems to be avoiding the worst of it, just a touch of snottiness for her. Which is a blessing, because sick mama and sick Critter? Not pretty.

I've barely been keeping up with y'all (read: terrible commenter) but just wanted to let you know I'm here, I'm squeaky, and I'll try to catch up soon.

5 comments:

  1. we've been passing it back and fourth for what seems like months, i hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry! I blame some of the ickies with the fact we never got a good frost this winter. While I am thankful for the crazy warm weather we had this week, I am dreading what summer will be like. Hope you are on the mend VERY soon!

    ReplyDelete