Almost 2 years! I can't begin to believe it is only 2 months until you are two. Time really does fly when we are having so much fun! Let's see what happened this month...
Critter's Turn! You use this phrase a lot now. You have gotten the idea of taking turns, and you will tell me when it is my turn, or your turn, or your teddy bear's turn. Sometimes though, it is only your turn, forever. Working on sharing still.
Cry! You now say "cry" in the saddest voice when you are upset about something, particularly when Dada leaves for work. You'll say, "Dada leaving. Cry." And then sort of pout, sniffle, look sad, lay on the floor. Sometimes you actually cry too. I still think it is so cute, even though you are sad.
Regression. I don't know why, but you have regressed in some ways this month. You are having major separation anxiety again, after we were over that for a few months. I have to reassure you endlessly that even though Mama leaves, Mama always comes back. You want me in eye-shot at all times. Honestly, it has been a bit exhausting for Mama. I'm hoping we get through this phase soon.
Molars! You went for your first dentist visit this month. You did a nice job, I mean you screamed while they actually examined and cleaned your teeth, but you recovered well and didn't seem too upset. You now have 17 of your 20 baby teeth, because your first 2-year molar has already arrived. I knew something was up, you've been chewing everything in sight. It's hard to get a good look all the way back in your mouth though, so I'm not sure if any more have come in or are about to. Have to wait and see.
Another fun month, sweet Critter Girl. Gotta start planning that 2 year birthday party!!
#Microblog Monday 594: Travle
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment