Saturday, January 1, 2011

Welcome 2011!

38 weeks. Thirty eight!!! 3 and 8!

Woooooooo-Hoooooooo! 38 weeks today! I'm amazed, grateful and just fully over-joyed to be here, to have the critter still growing inside me. Good job critter, and a huge gold star for my cervix! Yay!!

And Happy New Year to all. 2010 was an interesting year (euphemisms, anyone??), to say the least, filled with the ups and downs only infertility can bring. I'm hopeful for 2011, not only for me, but for all my bloggy friends.

My wish for all of us is forward motion. Positive forward motion. Maybe not in the directions we planned, cause we all know the best laid plans often end in ruin, but in a positive direction that allows us to grow and be happy. That's my wish.

Enjoy your New Year's Day, eat some good-luck foods (black-eyed peas!) and tell your IRL supportive peoples you love them. I love all of you, and many thanks for all the support in 2010, bloggy friends.

6 comments:

  1. Happy new year Pie and a HUGE congrats on 38!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray for 2011--the year your baby will BE HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy new year and very excited for your 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! I'm so excited that your little critter has held on until the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! 38! Happy 2011, Pie! I'm so thrilled for you!
    Love,
    Maddy

    ReplyDelete