I'm shaking and crying as I type this. 5 minutes ago, the far away clinic called. The genetic microarray testing results for my 2 blasts are in.
They are both NORMAL!
I never get good news. I'm never the lucky one.
But today, I am.
The only downside is Mr. P is literally halfway around the world, where it is the middle of the night, and I can't call him anyway (long-distance phone issues). I can't wait til we can talk and celebrate. But for now, me and the cat are very happy. She gets extra kitty treats today!
Thoughts on Enshittification
1 day ago
Such awesome, awesome news!!!! YAY!!! Enjoy your celebration!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh oh my gosh! Best news EVER! =D
ReplyDeleteI'm SO thrilled for you, Pie! *hugs*
WOOHOO!!!! Wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteYippee!!! That's amazing news. You deserve some good news. When do you transfer them?
ReplyDeletePie,
ReplyDeleteThat's fabulous news! You deserve some luck - don't we all?
When will you transfer them?
Pie first time to read your blog and am so thrilled to see that your two are normal. WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Best news ever, congratulations to you both
ReplyDeleteOh, what great news! I am so, so, so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is WONDERFUL news! Are you bouncing? I would not be able to sit still.
ReplyDeleteI hope you can talk to Mr P soon to share the good news!
That is FANTASTIC news!!! 100%!!! So so so so so so so happy for you!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is GREAT news! You have won the lottery today. I'm very happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat is really awesome news! Will you still want to bank more or just go for it now??
ReplyDeleteCongrats :)
ReplyDeleteYea, fantastic! You definitely deserve some good news!
ReplyDeleteIncredible, fantastic, wonderful news! So happy for you. :-)
ReplyDeleteCheers to two normals!
ReplyDeletePIE!!! So happy for you & your embies... good luck!!! :)
ReplyDeleteYAY, that's awesome, so happy for you!
ReplyDeleteYES!!! Woo hoo! I'm so so happy for you and that you are finally falling on the "right" side of the odds. Yeah!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely wonderful, terrific news. I am sooooooo glad for you and I can imagine how much you are going mad to call Mr. P. I'd jump for joy but my boobs would hurt too much. ;-)
ReplyDeleteI love you some good news!
ReplyDeleteI really dont like to swear, as you know, its not nice, but this is just absolutely fucking awesome. I am rarely stuck for words, but this time I am, I am sitting here, staring at my monitor with just a really dumb happy grin on my head. This is really really fantastic news. You rock.
ReplyDeleteSoooooooooooooo thrilled for you, my dear friend!!! You so deserve this!!! XOXO
ReplyDeleteLove,
Maddy
Wonderful news! This is fantastic. Congratulations! So happy for you.
ReplyDeleteI need to post again. This is just great. I keep coming back to read this.
ReplyDeleteWoooooo Hoooooo!!!!!! Hope you, Mr. P & the kitties celebrated the good news!
ReplyDeleteI'm commenting here to make sure you see it...your post on my blog DID crack me up. I'm still chuckling...thank you, I needed that. Now I know why the Little Guy finds that word so amusing...it really is funny to say.
ReplyDelete