My mom got her power back on Tuesday afternoon. Whew! And she kept her power through the latest onslaught, another foot of snow. But they don't have cable, so no TV or internet. But after not having heat for 3+ days, no one is complaining.
So I've hit an IF lull. Sure, I'm technically doing my integrin treatment, but with only a shot a month, it's not very exciting, and so far, no side effects. I know they will come in about a week. And sure, I'm waiting to get my genetic testing back. But I am not really obsessing yet.
So it's a lull. And I'm getting back to the gym! Yay! First workout yesterday, which wasn't easy, but it felt good to sweat again. I'll start the weights and trainer next week. That's about it. Lull....
Making Bets
1 week ago
I am glad your Mom is okay and has electricity and HEAT! Lull's can be good sometimes as lull's usually come with less stress overall. :)
ReplyDeleteLulls CAN be good, if you're looking forward to something. I've been contemplating a trainer, but also having a debate (with myself) about whether I would tell the trainer about my IF struggles. There seems to be lots out there about exercises you should & shouldn't do when TTC. What - if anything - are you telling the trainer?
ReplyDeleteGlad your mom's okay! I heard there's another snowstorm headed to NY next week.
So glad to know your Mom got her heat again. Maybe a lull is a good thing? Start hoarding energy and pack it away for a bad hormone day. :-) Can't wait to hear back for good genetic testing news.
ReplyDeletethank goodness your mom is allright.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you on being in an IF lull. Nothing happening with me till April. But for once i'm ok with that, strangely it seems nice to escape from that madness for a short while. Hope you can enjoy the break too!
I'm on a break, too. It's so weird after obsessing about getting pregnant for so long and now having to resign to waiting. It's a strange place to be...but I'm trying to embrace it (heading back to the gym sounds like a great idea).
ReplyDelete