I will preface this post that will include loads of bitching and moaning by saying I do take responsibility for not checking up on this sooner than today. But still...
I begin taking my meds for FET tomorrow. So today I dig out my FET calendar from my nurse, and check the big box of meds I got a few months back. And quickly realize, I have no regular lupron. I took the depot loopyron, but there is no regular stuff in my box o' meds. Shit.
So I call and email my nurse, and while I'm waiting to hear back from her, call a local pharmacy that generally has IF meds in stock. They have one box left. Great. This should work out just fine.
But noooo, the far away clinic can't use any ole loopyron. Oh no. They have to use special fancy only from one pharmacy loopyron. Why? I have no idea. I don't remember this from a few years ago, am I just blocking it out? Maybe.
Anyway, I get on the phone with this other fancy-pants pharmacy and they will send the special lopyron so I get it tomorrow. Fine. Crisis averted.
But good thing I checked today, right? I know me from 2 years ago, the Before The Critter me, would have been on this months or at least weeks ago. New, tired, busy-chasing-a-toddler me? I'm proud of myself for catching it today, rather than tomorrow as I'm ready to inject. Oh well. Yet another tale of the value of being responsible for your own care and your own best advocate. I just wish someone more responsible than me was on it too.
Making Bets
5 days ago
Just what you need...a little extra stress, right??? Sounds like it is going to all work out, so deep breaths!
ReplyDeletei always got my meds from freedom fertility pharmacy anyway, they ship overnight.
ReplyDeleteOh is it Todd's pharmacy--specially compounded just for CCRM right? :) They gots lots 'o my money! Glad you got it in time...I'm sure it will be smooth sailing from here on out!
ReplyDeleteNothing like stress to pile on, huh? But here is hoping it is all worth it and good good news comes your way soon, friend.
ReplyDelete