Tuesday, September 15, 2009

All Aboard!!

'Cause the IVF train is leaving the station!

Yup, I had my ultrasound and blood work today - and got the all clear. I begin the MDL on Thursday morning. My first injection in almost 5 months. Feels like an eternity ago. Then real stims join the party on Saturday.

Chug, chug, chugging along...moving forward feels great so far!

9 comments:

  1. Chooo! Choo! You are definitely the little engine that could! I wish you all kinds of luck this cycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you moving forward!!!! May we both keep moving forward and never have to go in reverse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toot tooooot! Here we go!

    I'm cheering for you! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slow and steady wins the race! You go,lady!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay Pie! Tell that conductor to take it nice and steady...we want lots of good eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY!!! Get on the little engine that could :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! Wishing you the best for this cycle!! Choo choo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hooo! I'm right behind you kiddo. We expect the MDL to start on Sunday. Clear a path with that choo choo.

    ReplyDelete