Saturday, November 21, 2009

Welcome November ICLWers!

Hi there!

If you are here from ICLW, welcome! I've missed doing this in the last few months, and am glad to be back in the commenting extravaganza!

A little about me: I'm 36, and Mr. P and I have been TTC since August 07. We've been thru clo.mid, 4 IUIs, 3 IVFs. We have been to 2 OB/GYNs, and 2 REs in this journey. We currently have 2 frozen embies (aka Chilly Willy and Frozen Frannie) that underwent mircoarray genetic testing, and both are normal (hurray!). Currently we are on a bit of a break, and plan to do one more IVF cycle in January at an out-of-our-state clinic, hoping to bank a couple of more genetically normal blasts. FET planned for the spring sometime.

I also love to cook, read and go to the gym. Trying to lose a bit of the IVF weight before the next cycle begins. But sometimes the love of cooking gets in the way of weight loss. Oh well!

I'm really looking forward to reading some new blogs this week, and getting new readers. So welcome again!!

15 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm from ICLW. This IF process really takes over our life, doesn't it? I look forward to reading about your journey, and congrats for going back to the gym, its so hard to make that a regular thing, especially in the midst of this IF madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the love of cooking gets in the way of weight loss for a lot of us. Stay healthy & best of hopes in your TTC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, thanks for stopping by my blog! We're doing our next IVF cycle in January as well...maybe we can be cycle buddies!

    *ICLW*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by for ICLW...hope you have a wonderful week of reading and commenting. All the best to you...and those frozen embies (love the names)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good to hear that your frosties are healthy! And I hear ya on the cooking and trying to lose weight. I can't even try to lose weight thistime of year. I just want to bake, bake, bake!!!!

    Jess
    ~ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy ICLW! I hope and pray your FET in spring brings you baby(ies)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn - just realized I missed the window for ANOTHER ICLW week. Oh well -

    Just wanted to drop in & say hi. I've procrastinated the whole day away and left myself with too little time to do work, so I'm doing something much more enjoyable - perusing blogs.

    Hope Chilly Willy and Frozen Frannie are doing well and you have something fun planned for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here for ICLW!

    I love to cook, too, and it does make it hard to lose a few lbs! IF doesn't help, either!

    Good luck with everything! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just from reading this post I can tell you are a very strong woman. It sounds as though you haven't let all of your setbacks hold you back, and I can feel the hope still alive within you in this post. I wish you all the best of luck for 2010.

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pray that your break will be relaxing and you can enjoy all the food, drink and fun of the holiday season! I'm crossing all my crossables for your January IVF!

    Happy ICLW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You've had quite a journey. Wishing you the best with your upcoming cycle and I certainly understand the IVF weight.

    Great to have found your blog and I look forward to following your story.

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, Thanks for stopping by my blog. It must be exciting to be doing an IVF cycle at a new clinic. I can imagine that a fresh set of eyes on your history could only be good. Good luck!! Happy ICLW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy ICLW!

    Ooo, I love cooking too...Although I blame pringles for my ever expanding waist line...

    Here's hoping for a BFP in the new year for you and your hubby!

    Sass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hooray for 2 normal frozen embies! Hope you have complete success when you finally transfer them.

    ReplyDelete