Friday, July 6, 2012

I tested

BFN.

Stark white. Not even a question about it. One lonely line.

Shit.




I will be hugging my sweet daughter a lot today.

17 comments:

  1. Seriously????? I am in shock, thought for sure you were pg. Any chance at all it could be too early?? Thinking of you today and hoping and hoping that you are surprised at your beta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah hell. I am so sorry. Thinking of you today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. UG. That's just crap. I'm so sorry! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm so sorry, i know how that feels. i'm glad you have your sweet girl to hug.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ugh. I know this feeling, unfortunately. I'm so sorry. This sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so so sorry, Pie. Hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shit is right. I am so sorry. Yes, lots of hugs today.

    ReplyDelete
  9. :( sending hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh. You are in my thoughts my dear friend. I am so sorry. Hope you are keeping cool in this ridiculous heat- treat yourself to some cold treat today! Big Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really hope its just too early. Im so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm so sorry to hear that. Hope you get some good hugs back from the Critter girl. She loves her mama!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry to hear this. It sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pie, I'm so sorry. Hugs from me too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh pie, I'm so sorry to read this sad news.

    ReplyDelete