Not much new going on here today. Still riding the good mood from the OB visit, not feeling too crazy yet. Give it a week or so.
I did schedule my Level II u/s yesterday, which I am REALLY looking forward to. After calling my insurance to make sure they covered the Level II, I am on the books for August 31. Yes, forever and 3 days away, but still, it gives me something to look forward to. I need these things to focus on. I also have my next OB appointment, with my favorite doc, on August 27. So it will feel like I'm getting lots of doctor love that week!
For any of you that have been fortunate enough to have gotten to the Level II u/s (and that is how I feel these days, very fortunate and lucky), is it any different from a regular u/s? How long did yours take? I know they measure all sorts of things, so it can take longer (the longer the better, right?), but how long is long?
Other than that, I am being brave today and putting on a bathing suit. I will also try to swim a little, the first real exercise I've had since April. Wow, that is a super-long time for me. I'll be sure to take it super-easy, but I have to say, I'm just so happy with the thought of moving again. It is a good thing.
Have a great day, everyone!
Making Bets
5 days ago
Enjoy the water and the sunshine!
ReplyDeleteMovement is good! I hope swimming brings some more goodness to your day!
ReplyDeleteFor your question on the Ultrasound I can give some insight. It is more detailed and generally a better picture. They will measure almost everything and the appointment can be 20 minutes to an hour depending on baby cooperating or not. They will check development of organs as well as the umbilical cord. This is also the ultrasound you can find out the sex if you desire. Although this also depends on baby cooperating.
ReplyDeleteBest of luck